Thursday, November 25, 2010

Late July Organic Snacks



I first bought the Late July Organic cheese crackers at FarmBoy about two years ago. They are delicious. And then FarmBoy stopped carrying them.  And then I would find them at Wegman's in Syracuse whenever I did a shopping spree. And now I'm pleased to announce that they are back at FarmBoy. If you try the one in Kanata Centrum, they are with the take-out foods right on the shelf. They also carry dark chocolate and regular chocolate cookies. And they are delicious.  What I love about these snacks is that there are no trans fats, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. And if you check the ingredients in a box of crackers (Kashi is exempt) there are so many chemicals in the crackers that you can't even pronounce! And while they are about a dollar more than a traditional box of crackers, you can definitely taste the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment